林纖月提示您:看后求收藏(詩鼎小說網網m.autocad360.cn),接著再看更方便。
“滾回你的風雨之中,滾回你的地府彼岸!
leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!
“別留下那漆黑之羽作為你謊言罪證
leave my loneliness unbroken!—quit the bust above my door!
“償還我未被你打破的孤寂——從我的門上滾開!
take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!”
“從我心上拔出你的喙,從我的門上挪走你的身!”
"h the raven “nevermore.”
而那鳥說:永不復焉
and the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
而那渡鴉,不曾紛飛,依舊歇息,依舊歇息
on the pallid bust of pallas just above my chamber door;
在我門房蒼白的雅典娜頭像之上
and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming,
而他的雙眼仿佛一個惡魔發著美夢
and the lamplight o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
臺燈的光芒將他的身影投射地上
and my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
而我那被困于陰影之中的靈魂
shall be lifted—nevermore!
能夠飛升么——永不復焉!
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
英語原文出自《the raven》,翻譯是我自己翻的,雖然翻得爛但還是我翻的。
不是混更,而是我認為沒有必要再過多闡述艾比蓋爾的痛苦與矛盾,這首詩很好的能概括這一篇我所想表達的意思。
nevermore,永不復還,永不復焉,如此重復正如悲傷永無止境。
今天不二更,明天艾比蓋爾線完結。<script>chapter1();</script>